Hey guys! Today I am sharing some things you PROBABLY didn’t know about me! Comment if you did know!!
1. I have danced since I was three!
2. My first fish was named Dorothy, like the dinosaur on the Wiggles!
3. I LOVE peanut butter and fluff sandwiches!
4. I have lived in my current house for almost 8 years!
5. My middle name is Grace, because when my dad thought my mom was really clumsy. They named my Grace because they thought I would be more graceful! (it didn’t work.)
Bonus: One of the top picks for my name was Stella!
I really hope you enjoyed tonight’s blog! Don’t forget to comment what facts you knew!
Hey guys! As most of you know, today is Mothers Day. I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother. My mom always helps me, whether it is with girl drama, when I am sick, or when I just need to talk. My mom is so much fun to be with and I love her so much. Happy Mother’s day!!
Hey guys! Today I went to a fundraiser called Rally For Rylie. This helped to raise funds for a girl named Rylie. Rylie was shopping with her mom when a car came into the shop and hit Rylie. She was under the car and her mom tried to pull her out while waiting for the police. She is currently in the hospital in a coma. This was a horrible accident and we are all praying for Rylie to get better. If you want to help go to the website below and make a donation towards Rylies medical needs.
Rally For Rylie
Hey guys! For the past few months, I have been preparing for a musical called Legally Blonde Jr.This was lots of fun to do with all my friends. I will post some pictures tomorrow!